New binoculars: Vortex Viper HD 8x42

WOW!  What a huge improvement over my generic super-cheap ones that claimed to be 12 x 25.  Definitely those were NOT 12 power, and the new Vipers are so much better in almost every way!  (Other than weight.)

The major differences:

- So bright!  Amazing in low light!

- So clear and crisp!

- Such a nice wide field of view!

- Focuses super-close!

- Waterproof!  Fogproof!

- Unlimited lifetime warranty!


Got them at Sail, for 10% off by signing up my email for their mailing list.  


Picked them up today, so tried them only once so far (at BH) but I love them!

- Not heavy!

- Fits in my dogwalking bag!


Yes the focus wheel is quite long, but, not bad and way better than my cheapies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 lifers! Ring-necked Duck and Ross's Goose (one at Morris Island, one in a field on the drive back)